– I accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) and HSA/FSA.
-I am an In-Network provider with TRICARE, they cover up to 5 in-home visits!
– I am also In-Network with Aetna insurance! They will cover up to 6 in-home visits!
– I also accept most PPO insurance. Read more in “Do you accept health insurance”.
-Payment is due upon booking your appointment with all other insurance companies. Super bills will be provided for reimbursement.
-If you need to cancel or reschedule
(I understand things happen!) please do so 24 hours in advance.
– I am an In-network provider with TRICARE and Aetna. I will file all claims for my services directly with those insurance companies with no out of pocket cost to you!
–CLICK HERE To see if you can get approval from your PPO insurance company for lactation visits!
-For all other insurance companies I am an out-of-network provider. All costs for services will need to be paid upon booking an appointment.
-BUT I will provide you with a Super Bill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement!
-According to the Affordable Care Act breastfeeding and lactation support should be covered by insurance companies.
– To know if your insurance will cover either full or partial reimbursement for a lactation consult, you can call their customer service before our appointment.
– I will send you the consent forms and health history for you to fill out. That way I can get a good idea of what you and your baby need and we can get started right when I arrive!
-Make sure to have your pump ready if we are using it and a list of any questions you might want to ask during our visit.
– Don’t worry about a messy house! I won’t even notice!
– Make sure baby hasn’t eaten within an hour of my arrival, this way I can assess a whole feeding.
-If there is a friend or family member you want to be present during the visit they are more than welcome to join us!
– We will discuss your birth and health history and any issues or concerns you may have.
– I will do a physical assessment of you and your baby, then observe a feeding.
– From there I will assess your positioning, latch, and make recommendations as we go along.
-We will talk about any questions you may have and make a plan that fits your needs!
– Payments include messaging throughout your breastfeeding journey! I am here for you and want you to be successful!
– Click the link Book Online here to see my schedule and available appointments. If you do not see the time or day that you need, You can call or text me (229)292-9119 and we will try to figure out a time that works best for you!
– For same day or weekend appointments, an extra fee may apply.
-YES! Just send me a Text, Call or Email and we can discuss how I can help you.
-My service area includes: Oceanside, Camp Pendleton, Fallbrook, Carlsbad, Bonsall, Vista, San Marcos, and Encinitas ( all within a 20 mile radius)
Other areas I will visit outside of my service area include: Temecula, Poway, Del Mar, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano, Murrieta, and Miramar and others! I do have a surcharge ($75) for traveling to these cities (which would be anything outside of my 20 mile radius).
Virtual and Phone Appointments are also available wherever you are!
-Before booking send me a message or call about discounts.
Virtual appointments ( Telehealth) are an option when you live to far for me to come see you. They are great for asking questions about breastfeeding and lactation. Whether its a prenatal visit, pumping consult, or feeding concerns, video chat is a way for us to connect.
Virtual appointments have more convent times such as weekends and nights available upon request.
Since I cannot physically exam you or your baby that does limit what I can do. But Telehealth can be a valuable resource!
I use a HIPPA secure platform for all virtual appointments. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Call or Text (229) 292-9119
Email me: [email protected]
Make sure you have access to the internet.
Find a comfortable, well lit spot to sit, have your pillows, breast pump nearby.
Make sure your device is positioned properly or have someone there to hold your device for you.
Try not to have any distractions or background noises.
Make a list of questions you have before the appointment starts.